The Tractor Operation and Maintenance CDE will be here before you know it.
If you are planning on bringing a participant please register by clicking
the link below, and submit the following Google doc, so that I can properly
plan for the event.

Tractor Operation Maintenance
Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC1XdVVSeTBqbnhIS0ljSmhkLTZpWmc6MQ>

Please review the following for event information.

- Area VI Tractor Operation CDE-
     Nov 13th, 2012 - Pierce County High School
     Registration 1:00pm - CDE begins @ 2:00pm.
     All contestants must be registered by 4:00pm.
     Contestants arriving late may be subject to driving under lights, and
no extra considerations will be given if this happens.

A New Holland tractor will be supplied by Dixon Tractor. At this point I am
not sure of the exact model, but will send out an email when the
information is available.

- Area V Tractor Operation CDE-
     Nov 15, 2012 - Irwin County CASE Farm
     Registration 1:00pm- CDE begins @ 2:00am.
     All contestants must be registered by 4:00pm.
     Contestants arriving late may be subject to driving under lights, and
no extra considerations will be given if this happens.

A New Holland tractor will be used. At this point I am not sure of the
exact model, but will send out an email when the information is available.

For official CDE Guideline please see attachments.

Click the following link for sample exams.

Exams<http://gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDE_ExamsMSWord/Tractor%20Operation%20CDE%20Exams/>

--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher