Teachers,

I know that all of you have received information from your area teacher concerning the items that are due Monday. As most of you know, we have had water damage in the region office. Due to the moisture, our fax machine has not been working at times. Therefore, please send any POAs, budgets, and COLT agendas by email.

Please remember to email all of your items (enrollment, POA, budget, and COLT agenda) to your area teacher. Also remember that your FFA rosters need to be submitted online and your check postmarked by Oct. 15.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Have a great weekend!

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education