Teachers

I want to thank everyone that helped this past weekend with the State Goat
Show. We had a large turn out and it takes a lot of help to get everything
completed, again thank you very much.

This week we have the hogs coming in and we are looking to have a very good
show. In looking over the work list we still have a few spaces where we
could use some more help. If you are willing to help a little while please
go to the link below and look where we need help and sign up. If the link
does not work for you just shoot me an email. Thank you and I look forward
to having a good show this weekend.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AllHPV6sdxPndHBaakVPQjNBZ2dpU0U3Um1jUE9pVWc

--
Tommy Waldrop