Teachers

I want to thank everyone that helped this past weekend with the State Goat Show. We had a large turn out and it takes a lot of help to get everything completed, again thank you very much.

This week we have the hogs coming in and we are looking to have a very good show. In looking over the work list we still have a few spaces where we could use some more help. If you are willing to help a little while please go to the link below and look where we need help and sign up. If the link does not work for you just shoot me an email. Thank you and I look forward to having a good show this weekend.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AllHPV6sdxPndHBaakVPQjNBZ2dpU0U3Um1jUE9pVWc

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher