Teachers,

Please remember that FFA membership is due October 15.  That means that your chapter rosters and dues should be submited to the State FFA Office by October 15. In order to meet that deadline, you should complete your chapter roster through the Ag Career Network (AgCN) by the end of the day on October 15, AND you should have your payment postmarked by October 15. I know that many of you are headed to Perry this weekend for the Georgia National Fair. Please do not let this slip through the cracks.

If you are an Affiliation chapter, you should also complete your roster and submit your Affiliation fee by October 15.

All dues/Affiliation payments should be made payable to the Georgia FFA Association, and mailed to the Georgia FFA Office in Athens. We process rosters here once we receive your payment. Then we pay National FFA their portion of the dues.

Additionally, please remember that in order to participate in any FFA event (CDE, livestock show, etc…) above the chapter level, a student must be on the chapter roster at least 10 days prior to the event. All CDEs held prior to October 15, are handled in "good faith" that the students will be on the roster by the October 15, deadline. I encourage you to make sure that all students are active on your FFA roster so that they are eligible for FFA participation.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association