---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sandy Kusuda <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Please send an email to your agents/advisors reminding them of the pickup
days (Tuesday, October 16, from 12 noon to 8 p.m. Wednesday, October 17,
from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., or Saturday, October 20, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.).***
*

It has come to my attention that we are having issues with removal of
ribbons and some exhibits in the Youth Educational Exhibits side of the
program. We require that all exhibits (and ribbons) remain for the duration
of the fair and, as stated in our rules, early removal of exhibits will
result in forfeiture of any winnings and possible disqualification from
further competition. The reason for this requirement is so that the
fairgoers can view the entries and the ribbons/results of the competitions
throughout the Fair.****

We caught some exhibits before they left the building, but apparently some
teachers are “giving their students permission” to pick up their exhibits
during the Fair, so they are coming in and taking them without asking
anyone. As stated in our rules, early removal of exhibits will result in
forfeiture of any winnings and possible disqualification from further
competition. Advisors/agents need to be aware that those that have
disappeared will not receive prize monies and pass this information (that
exhibits cannot be removed) along to students to prevent the students from
being penalized.  ****

Thank you for your cooperation.****

** **

Sandy Kusuda****