Thank you to each of you who helped out at the GNF Cattle Show.   We heard many times this weekend how respectful our students are and how good the cattle are as well.  Just want to say thank you for the work you put into these projects and developing these young people.

I've had a few phone calls this morning regarding the mail in deadline for state cattle entries.  Today is the mail in deadline for the State Cattle entries.  However, since today is Columbus day, the post office is closed.  If you haven't mailed in the hard copies of your cattle entries yet, just please make sure they are in tomorrow's mail.

Hope you have an easy Monday.

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA