"Gee Haw, Whoa Back --- we're getting ready for the State FFA CDEs at ABAC!"

The State FFA CDEs at ABAC are rapidly approaching and this year we decided
to offer a tshirt to teachers and students throughout the state either who
are participating or just like a cool tshirt (design graphic is attached).

The shirts are available in adult size small - 2xlarge and are $10 each.

If you'd like to place an order please complete the google document below
and bring payment with you December 1st (checks made payable to South
Region Ag Ed) - tshirts will be packaged and ready to pick up at
registration that morning.

If you would like a tshirt and are not attending the events on December 1st
complete the google document, mail a check made payable to South Region Ag
Ed and we will give your shirts to your Region Director at the State CDEs
on December 1st to take back to each region office.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFcwd1hiYzl0SnlWV3dWaTE5VWNBMmc6MA

*Order deadline is Tuesday, November 13th.*
Yvette H. Smith
South Region Horticulture Area Teacher
Georgia Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway