---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: chapmanscott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Subject: Thank You to Students
To: [log in to unmask]

Katrina if there is any way that you can let the following students know that I greatly appreciate their help during the expo, please do so.

Scott Chapman and AgBarns LLC would like to say Thank You to the following students for their help in handing out cards during the 2012 Sunbelt Ag Expo last week in Mountrie Georgia to promote our fund raiser for the FFA Foundation:

Nakia Johnson - Colquitt County High School
Elizabeth Rose Horne - Colquitt County High School
Elizabeth Beacham - CA Gray Jr. High, Colquitt County
Addie Thomason - Franklin County High School
Ashton Lovett - Cook County High School
Cole Harper - Irwin County High School
Payton Williams - Colquitt County High School
Jarrett Williams - Appling County High School

Your help was greatly appreciated.  We wish you the best in all that you do. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Scott Chapman
478-521-0856

"It is my desire in life to leave this world a better place than it was when I got here, by making a difference how I can, where I can, and when I can......What can I do to help you?"

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

The FFA Mission