Teachers
As you may have already heard, Georgia had a very successful week at the 85th National FFA Convention. I encourage you to share this success with your students and community. Attached is a press release highlighting Georgia's success. More specific information can be found on the Georgia FFA website www.georgiaffa.org<http://www.georgiaffa.org> by clicking on the National Convention tab. You can also go to www.ffa.org<http://www.ffa.org> the national FFA site for complete results and video highlights.

Congratulations to all of Georgia's competitors. I appreciate all that you did to make a historical week for our state!
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association