Teachers

As you may have already heard, Georgia had a very successful week at the 85th National FFA Convention. I encourage you to share this success with your students and community. Attached is a press release highlighting Georgia's success. More specific information can be found on the Georgia FFA website www.georgiaffa.org by clicking on the National Convention tab. You can also go to www.ffa.org the national FFA site for complete results and video highlights.

Congratulations to all of Georgia's competitors. I appreciate all that you did to make a historical week for our state!

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association