"Gee Haw, Whoa Back --- we're getting ready for the State FFA CDEs at ABAC!"

The State FFA CDEs at ABAC are rapidly approaching and this year we decided to offer a tshirt to teachers and students throughout the state either who are participating or just like a cool tshirt (design graphic is attached).

The shirts are available in adult size small - 2xlarge and are $10 each.

If you'd like to place an order please complete the google document below and bring payment with you December 1st (checks made payable to South Region Ag Ed) - tshirts will be packaged and ready to pick up at registration that morning.

If you would like a tshirt and are not attending the events on December 1st complete the google document, mail a check made payable to South Region Ag Ed and we will give your shirts to your Region Director at the State CDEs on December 1st to take back to each region office.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFcwd1hiYzl0SnlWV3dWaTE5VWNBMmc6MA

Order deadline is Tuesday, November 13th.
Yvette H. Smith
South Region Horticulture Area Teacher
Georgia Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway