Congratulations to all of the participants in the Area I Farm Business
Management CDE held yesterday at Sonoraville High School. A big Thank you
as well to Trish Williams and Sara Clark for their usual hospitality and
Area Officers Will Bentley and Ben Gibson for their help in conducting the
event.

A special congratulations to the Pickens County Team and Advisor Jason
Cantrell for placing first in the event and the Gilmer County Team along
with Advisor Josh Hitt for finishing second. Both of these teams will
advance to the State competition to be held at ABAC on December 1st.

Kaitlin Poole and Johnson Collins, both from Pickens County, tied for high
scoring individual. After the pre-selected tie breaker questions were
evaluated, Johnson Collins is our High Scorer. Congratulations to both of
these students.

Complete scores are attached.

Thanks for all you do,

Stan