From: Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Subject: RE: Discussion Meet Topic
To: Teri <[log in to unmask]>

Teri
Let me look into this. Typically the Farm Bureau will wait until after
their annual convention to release the topics. The finals of their
Discussion Meet are held at their convention on Dec 2-4. My speculation is
that we will get the topics in early December, not long after their
convention. That should allow all of our teachers to have the topics before
they leave for Christmas holidays.

Ben