Please share this information with anyone who may be interested in this
meeting. Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Beth Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:25 AM

**
 Chattahoochee All Breed Goat Club will meet on December 3, at 7:00pm at
the Cornelia Library, ( entrance is on the side of the building) our
speaker will be Master Trainer Judge Rusty Lee he will speak on the subject
of Kidding to help us prepare for when our kids start hitting the ground!
We are asking for each family to bring a desert since its Christmas,  we
will provide the plates, forks, cups, napkins and drinks.   Please invite
all your goat loving friends! Cornelia Library 301 north Main Street
Cornelia, GA 30531
Questions call Beth Palmer 706-244-2863

--
Christa Steinkamp