This is the final registration count I have for Livestock Judging Contests
next week.  Please let me know if you see any errors or more importantly if
you plan to compete & your team is not listed.  I have also asked the T
shirt to make some revisions to the T shirt design.  I'm attaching a final
draft of the proof.

We will have pizza available at each contest for $3.00 (2 slices of pizza
and a drink). Proceeds for Area II will go towards the UGA Livestock
Judging team.  Proceeds for Area I will go to the Carroll county Young
Farmers / FFA.  Please e-mail me by Monday if you want pizza for your
students (please include a total number in your e-mail.  Thanks.

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA