Area I Teachers,
I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals
participate in the Ag. Sales CDE at Sonoraville High School. I also want to
thank Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Clark for
making their school available to us and going all out to provide every
teacher, student, and region staff member with whatever they needed to put
on a quality event. I would also like to Thank the judges for their help
with the CDE. The judges are Mr. Bill Taylor (Madison County FFA Young
Farmer Member), Mr. Kenny Bailey (Representing Georgia Farm Bureau),
Mr. Charles Hilsman (Oconee County FFA Alumni Member), Mr. Kevin Smith,
Mr. Jason Spoon, Ms. Beth Fox, Mr. Terry Chandler ( Madison Co. FFA Alumni
member) and Mr. Lee Crump.

Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified. Full Scores are attached

Congratulations to the North Murray and LaFayette FFA Chapters along with
advisors Mr. David Bushey and Mr. Michael Ferguson. These teams placed
first and second respectivily and earned the right to represent Area I at
the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State University on Feb. 9th. The
high scoring individual was Madison Johnston from North Murray High School
and the 2nd high individual was Mary Anna Perason from Dawson County.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher