Congratulations to all of the participants in the Area I Farm Business Management CDE held yesterday at Sonoraville High School. A big Thank you as well to Trish Williams and Sara Clark for their usual hospitality and Area Officers Will Bentley and Ben Gibson for their help in conducting the event.

A special congratulations to the Pickens County Team and Advisor Jason Cantrell for placing first in the event and the Gilmer County Team along with Advisor Josh Hitt for finishing second. Both of these teams will advance to the State competition to be held at ABAC on December 1st.

Kaitlin Poole and Johnson Collins, both from Pickens County, tied for high scoring individual. After the pre-selected tie breaker questions were evaluated, Johnson Collins is our High Scorer. Congratulations to both of these students.

Complete scores are attached.

Thanks for all you do,

Stan

--