Area II Teachers,
I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals
participate in the Ag. Sales CDE at Habersham Central High School. I also want
to thank Mrs. Crump ,Mr. Dekle and their students for making their school available to us
and going all out to provide every teacher, student, and region staff
member with whatever they needed to put on a quality event. I would also
like to Thank the judges for their help with the CDE. The judges are Mr. Bill Taylor (Madison County FFA
Young Farmer Member), Mr. Cecil Worley (Retired EMC Representative), Ms. Lisa Williams
(representinig Lowe Electric), Mr. Charles Hilsman (Oconee County FFA
Alumni Member), Mr. Bill Lott (UGA Braselton Arboretum Manager), Mr. Terry Chandler (Madison County FFA Alumni Member),
Ms. Katherine Bell (UGA Ag. Ed. Student), Ms. Dawn Brown (Habersham Central Marketing Teacher), Ms. Morgan Smith (UGA Ag. ED. Student),
Mr. Zack Dalton (UGA Ag. Ed. Student), and Mr. Trey Adcock ( Area II FFA Officer).

Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified and these results are official.

Congratulations to the White County and East Jackson FFA Chapters along with advisors Mrs. Amanda Keener and Mr. Greg Gilman. These teams placed first and second respectivily and earned the right to represent Area II at the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State University on Feb. 9th.
The high scoring individual was Lexie Reynolds from East Jackson High School.

Full Scores are attached

--

Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher