First let me thank Amy Crump and Kyle Dekle and several members of the Habersham FFA Chapter for their wonderful job serving as host chapter for yesterday's CDE events. The refreshments were wonderful.

Congratulations to White County High School and Advisor Amanda Keener for placing first in the FBM Event and to Madison County High School and Advisor Cindy Jones for placing second. Both of these teams will go on to represent Area II in the State FBM CDE held at ABAC on December 1st.

Bri Kittle from Madison County was the High Scorer for the event posting a 264 out of 300 points!

Thanks also go out to Zach Dalton and Cameron Vaughn for their help in scoring the competition. Their help made announcing the results at the contest possible.

I truly appreciate all of the effort that was put into preparing a team for this event and congratulations to all of the teams that competed.

Complete scores are attached.

Thanks for all you do,
Stan

--