Good morning  - several of you have been asking about the Discussion Meet Topic.
Please see note from Mr. Lastly below.
top of this day to you, tlh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Subject: RE: Discussion Meet Topic
To: Teri <[log in to unmask]>

Teri
Let me look into this. Typically the Farm Bureau will wait until after their annual convention to release the topics. The finals of their Discussion Meet are held at their convention on Dec 2-4. My speculation is that we will get the topics in early December, not long after their convention. That should allow all of our teachers to have the topics before they leave for Christmas holidays.

Ben