Registration
I'm attaching a copy of the teams I have registered for Livestock Judging.  Please check this list for your Jr and Sr Team.  If you're team isn't listed, please complete the online registration below today & then send me an e-mail that you just registered, so I will make sure to include you on my count.  We are finalizing packets today, so I need to make sure I have enough scan trons to get through the contest.  If you don't know exactly which kids you will have compete, please enter the four students and numbers you think are most likely to compete.  We can make changes if you need to substitute any students at the contests.

Contest Schedule
Please review the schedule below.  We will try to start the Juniors at 2:00 p.m. and the Seniors at 3:00 p.m. at each contest.

T Shirt
I'm attaching a t shirt draft.  We are making a few adjustments to the design.  T shirts are $10 a piece and due at registration at the contest.

Scan tron
I'm attaching a copy of the scan tron that we will be using for the contest.

I'm very excited about each contests and the classes we will have.  We are looking forward to good contests in both areas. Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions.