Please share this information with anyone who may be interested in this meeting. Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Beth Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Chattahoochee All Breed Goat Club will meet on December 3, at 7:00pm at the Cornelia Library, ( entrance is on the side of the building) our speaker will be Master Trainer Judge Rusty Lee he will speak on the subject of Kidding to help us prepare for when our kids start hitting the ground!  We are asking for each family to bring a desert since its Christmas,  we will provide the plates, forks, cups, napkins and drinks.   Please invite all your goat loving friends! Cornelia Library 301 north Main Street Cornelia, GA 30531
Questions call Beth Palmer 706-244-2863

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA