Thank you to everyone who registered last night & this morning.  I'm attaching an updated list of teams registered for the contests next week. If you still don't see your team listed, please register by today.  We are running out of time to get packets ready for your students.

**If you still haven't registered - please do so now:  Registration is now open for the Area I and Area II Livestock Judging CDE.  Please complete this online link to register your team.

Schedule
The Area I Livestock Judging CDE will be held on Thursday, December 6th in Carrollton at the Carroll County Ag Center at 900 Newnan Road  Carrollton, GA 30117.
**Jr Registration will begin at 1:30 p.m. Junior Division CDE will begin at 2:00 pm.
**Sr Registration will begin at 2:30 p.m. Senior Division CDE will begin at 3:00 pm.

The Area II Livestock Judging CDE will be held on Tues, December 4th in Athens at the UGA Animal Science Instructional Arena at 2600 S. Milledge Ave., Athens, GA  30602.

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA