I hope all of you and your students are looking forward to our CDEs next
week. I know that each area teacher has sent out information about their
respective events, but here is an overview in case you need it.

Tuesday--Area VI CDEs at Coffee County High

   - EMC registration at 1:00 with event starting at 1:30
   - All other CDEs will register in Mrs. Halbig's room beginning at 3:45.
   There will be a welcome and orientation at 4:15 on the grassy area behind
   the agriculture department and all other CDEs will begin at 4:30.

Thursday--Area V CDEs at ABAC
EMC registration at 1:00 with event starting at 1:30
All other CDEs will register in the Ag Sciences Building beginning at 3:45.
There will be a welcome and orientation at 4:15 in the Ag Sciences
Building and all other CDEs will begin at 4:30.

Please check the emails carefully from each Area Teacher for complete
details regarding each CDE.
--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*