I will be out of the office tomorrow, so let this communication be the
FINAL CALL for ENR CDE Registration. The chapters listed below have already
registered, according to my records. If your chapter is NOT listed, go to
the link below and register before Friday, November 9, 2012 at 5:00p.

The Area V CDE is scheduled for Thursday, November 15, 2012 at ABAC.
The Area VI CDE is scheduled for Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at Pierce
County High School.

Check-in: 4:00p
CDE: 4:30p.

HOWEVER, since we have limited daylight, any chapters arriving early will
be allowed to begin the GPS portion of the CDE ahead of time. The other two
sections of the CDE will begin as scheduled.

  *ENR Registration as of 11-8-2012*  *Chapter* *Advisor*

*Area V:*

Americus Sumter South

Eric Dixon
 Bainbridge Hugh Lanier  C. A. Gray Jr. Matt Howell  Colquitt County Shawn
Collins  Crisp County Gerome Morgan   Early County Larry Worsley/Lisa
Murphree  Irwin County Shayla Johnson  Lee County Donald Gilman  Pelham David
Young  Thomas County Central Jerry Stone  Webster County Josh Drew  Worth
County John Lindsey

*Area VI*

Appling County

Van Mills
 Berrien County Blake Kendrick  Brantley County Richard Gill  Camden
County Glen
Gosier  Charlton County Audrey Pickren  Clinch County Dustin O'Neal  Golden
Isles Michael Stalvey  Jeff Davis John Ramay  Lanier County Ben Culpepper  Long
County Les Bateson  Lowndes County James Corbett  McIntosh County Academy Mike
Slice  Pierce County Seth Prescot  Ware County Renee Smith  Wayne
County Michael
Kirkland

Need to register? Go here: ENR CDE
Registration<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGprb244ZE9hV1BsNGJTVllTa1ZDbVE6MQ>