Teachers -- Thank you for those of you who had teams participate in the
Albany Exchange Club Fair Horticulture Contests!
We had another great year with outstanding students!

I wanted to extend a personal thank you to Mr. Tom Marshall, our area
officers - Jaky Cervantes and Paige Still, Jesse Kelly, and Ms. Melissa
Riley for all their help during the events.

Here are the top four teams and top three high individuals in each contest
area (Nursery Landscape and Floriculture):

Senior NL
1. Seminole #2
2. Colquitt County High
3. Seminole #1
4. Early County High

Senior NL High Individual
1. Mikayla Crews -- Colquitt County High
2. Jamie Harbin -- Colquitt County High
3. Nicholas Downy -- Seminole

Junior NL
1. Seminole #1
2. Seminole #2
3. CA Gray Middle
4. Northeast Tift
Junior NL High Individual
1. Katie Beth Mims -- Seminole
2. Nicholas Batchelor -- Seminole
3. Alissa Adams -- Seminole

Senior FL
1. Seminole
2. Lee County High
3. Colquitt County High
4. Tift County High
Senior FL High Individual
1. Selena Zapetaro -- Seminole
2. Savannah Mobley -- Tift County
3. Madison Rutledge -- Seminole
 Junior FL
1. CA Gray Jr High
2. Seminole #2
3. Seminole #1
4. Willie J Williams
Junior FL High Individual
1. Cody Williams -- CA Gray Jr High
2. Hayley Hendrixson -- CA Gray Jr High
3. Brooke Ortiz -- CA Gray Jr High

I will have score sheets for all schools with me on Thursday in Ocilla at
the Area V CDE's for those of you who would like them.

Yvette H. Crick
South Region Horticulture Area Teacher
Georgia Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway