The address to the Tifton EMC  office is

1612 King Road, Tifton, GA (229) 386-2278  colquittemc.com

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:59 PM, QUINTON HADSOCK <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Do you have an address for that facility?
> Thanks,
>

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM, James Hunter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> Teachers,
>>
>> Just a quick reminder that tomorrow we will be having the Colquitt EMC
Wiring Practice in Tifton. The event will be held at the EMC Facility in
Tifton. We will begin registration at 4:00 and will begin the instruction
process at 4:15. The event will begin at 4:30. Please be prompt so that
your student will get the maximum benefit from this practice event.