Input Needed-

Our school is currently making plans to move to a new schedule next year.  We
are currently on block schedule with math and science on “skinnies” that
are year long.  If you are on a period or modified block schedule please
offer any comments, good and bad, to the current schedule you are on and
how it has affected your agriculture program.   We need some positive ideas
on how to make different schedule work best for ag settings.- Thanks in
advance for sharing your comments.

--
Shayla K. Johnson
Irwin FFA Advisor

--
The information contained in this message, including attachments, may
contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be