Input Needed-

Our school is currently making plans to move to a new schedule next year.  We are currently on block schedule with math and science on “skinnies” that are year long.  If you are on a period or modified block schedule please offer any comments, good and bad, to the current schedule you are on and how it has affected your agriculture program.   We need some positive ideas on how to make different schedule work best for ag settings.- Thanks in advance for sharing your comments.

--
Shayla K. Johnson
Irwin FFA Advisor

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Irwin County School District requests that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.