I hope all of you and your students are looking forward to our CDEs next week. I know that each area teacher has sent out information about their respective events, but here is an overview in case you need it.

Tuesday--Area VI CDEs at Coffee County High

Thursday--Area V CDEs at ABAC
  • EMC registration at 1:00 with event starting at 1:30
  • All other CDEs will register in the Ag Sciences Building beginning at 3:45. There will be a welcome and orientation at 4:15 in the Ag Sciences Building and all other CDEs will begin at 4:30.
  • Please check the emails carefully from each Area Teacher for complete details regarding each CDE.
    --

    Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
    Georgia Department of Education