The South Region Young Farmer Caucus was held last night at the Sunbelt Ag Expo grounds and the program conducted by South Region Sr. Director Jared Fulford and Jr. Director Josh Gardner. We would like to thank the Decatur and Grady County Young Farmers for hosting the event and the Sunbelt Ag Expo staff for allowing us to hold the caucus there. We would also like to thank Kalen Jones from Bainbridge for providing our entertainment. We had great attendance with a crowd of 125.

Some of the highlights of the evening were:
Attached is the complete list of all chapters who submitted award applications this year.

Have a great week,

--

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education