I will be out of the office tomorrow, so let this communication be the FINAL CALL for ENR CDE Registration. The chapters listed below have already registered, according to my records. If your chapter is NOT listed, go to the link below and register before Friday, November 9, 2012 at 5:00p.

The Area V CDE is scheduled for Thursday, November 15, 2012 at ABAC.
The Area VI CDE is scheduled for Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at Pierce County High School.

Check-in: 4:00p
CDE: 4:30p.

HOWEVER, since we have limited daylight, any chapters arriving early will be allowed to begin the GPS portion of the CDE ahead of time. The other two sections of the CDE will begin as scheduled.

ENR Registration as of 11-8-2012
Chapter Advisor

Area V:

Americus Sumter South

Eric Dixon

Bainbridge Hugh Lanier
C. A. Gray Jr. Matt Howell
Colquitt County Shawn Collins
Crisp County Gerome Morgan
Early County Larry Worsley/Lisa Murphree
Irwin County Shayla Johnson
Lee County Donald Gilman
Pelham David Young
Thomas County Central Jerry Stone
Webster County Josh Drew
Worth County John Lindsey

Area VI

Appling County

Van Mills

Berrien County Blake Kendrick
Brantley County Richard Gill
Camden County Glen Gosier
Charlton County Audrey Pickren
Clinch County Dustin O'Neal
Golden Isles Michael Stalvey
Jeff Davis John Ramay
Lanier County Ben Culpepper
Long County Les Bateson
Lowndes County James Corbett
McIntosh County Academy Mike Slice
Pierce County Seth Prescot
Ware County Renee Smith
Wayne County Michael Kirkland

Need to register? Go here: ENR CDE Registration
--
Danny Bartlett
Forestry Area Teacher