Teachers

Just a few reminders about the Livestock CDE tomorrow at Irwin County High:

 Registration in the lobby of the auditorium beginning at 1pm and we will have the welcome and announcements in the auditorium. Then we will split off to the events.
- Please do not let your students go into the main buildings of the High School
- No students will be allowed in the livestock barn until the CDE starts
- make sure that each student has a clip board and pencil.
- We will be using scantrons, so make sure your students know how to bubble them correctly

I look forward to having a good CDE tomorrow, see you then.
If you have questions please call.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher