Our deadline has been extended to 11:30pm tonight, Monday 11/5/12. Good
luck everyone!

*WE ARE PLEASED TO INVITE YOU TO SUBMIT ENTRIES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL
PHOTOAND VIDEO
CONTEST! *This annual contest exhibits photos taken by UGA students at
hundreds of locations across the globe. ****

   - First, please visit our *2012 Photo & Video Contest
Webpage<http://international.uga.edu/iew/photo_contest>
   * for contest categories, instructions, and other details. ** **

   - The *PVC 2012 Entry
Form<http://fs2.formsite.com/GeneralFormsSite/PVC_2012/index.html>
   * opens WEDNESDAY, OCT 17TH, 2012 and closes 11:30pm on MONDAY, NOV.
   5TH, 2012.

   - Photos can be from ANY trip abroad (vacation, work, volunteer, study
   abroad, etc.), and this year's contest includes a category for
   international students studying at UGA!****

   - Photos will be displayed and winners will be announced at the
   International Student Life Coffee Hour, on *Friday, November 16th,
2012*in the
   *Memorial Hall Ballroom, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.*****

   - Prizes will be awarded for 1st - 3rd place in each photo category (the
   video contest will only have a winner). In addition, we will be voting
   among all photos for a people's choice award during the coffee hour
   event!****

*We look forward to seeing your amazing photos and videos! Good luck
everyone!*****

** **