Our deadline has been extended to 11:30pm tonight, Monday 11/5/12. Good luck everyone!

WE ARE PLEASED TO INVITE YOU TO SUBMIT ENTRIES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL PHOTO AND VIDEO CONTEST! This annual contest exhibits photos taken by UGA students at hundreds of locations across the globe.

  • The PVC 2012 Entry Form opens WEDNESDAY, OCT 17TH, 2012 and closes 11:30pm on MONDAY, NOV. 5TH, 2012.
  • Photos can be from ANY trip abroad (vacation, work, volunteer, study abroad, etc.), and this year's contest includes a category for international students studying at UGA!
  • Photos will be displayed and winners will be announced at the International Student Life Coffee Hour, on Friday, November 16th, 2012 in the Memorial Hall Ballroom, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
  • Prizes will be awarded for 1st - 3rd place in each photo category (the video contest will only have a winner). In addition, we will be voting among all photos for a people's choice award during the coffee hour event!

We look forward to seeing your amazing photos and videos! Good luck everyone!