Teachers

The State Dairy CDE will Be held on December 1, 2012 at ABAC and UGA Tifton
Campus, registration will start at 8 am and the welcome at 8:30 am in the
Ag Science Building on the ABAC campus. We will then load onto buses and
the go to the UGA Tifton Campus Dairy to judge the classes and then return
to the Yow Building for the exam and reasons. I have attached the rules for
both the Junior and Senior Contest. If you plan on having a team please go
to the link below and fill out the form and submit.

:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGdaVXpMUFBuWi13M2I5NDVWZmJoT2c6MQ

A T-shirt for the all the events has been designed and I have attached a
copy of it for you to view. T-shirts are $10 per shirt and checks need to
be made out to South Region Ag Ed. They can be paid for at registration. To
order t-shirts please go to this link and fill out the form.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFcwd1hiYzl0SnlWV3dWaTE5VWNBMmc6MA

--

Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher