---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amanda Hefner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Nov. 10th HORSE SHOW- still accepting entries!
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Christa,
Can you please send to the Ag Ed listserve? Thanks!
~Amanda

 Do you have any horsey kids that are looking to gain some show experience
or to have a great time with some fun & friendly FFA folks....? Look no
further:

The Oconee County Youth Open Horse Show will be at Oconee Heritage
Park on November
10th. We are happy to announce that *Ms. Pam McNair will be our judge*.
:-)

*WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING ENTRIES*... *English, Western, Trail, Running,
& Funclasses
*! (See attached documents.)
 Feel free to share with others... *ALL Youth welcome! *

 Age Divisions, Discipline Champions, & High Points will be awarded! Nice
prizes!
Contact [log in to unmask] or 706-338-3885 FMI.

 *~Amanda Hefner*
    OCHS Agriculture & FFA

Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA