Dear Ag. Education Family,

Thank you all so much for the emails, texts, phone calls, fb posts and visits since Tuesday.  It was a great shock at the sudden loss of my mother.  I really appreciate all the support and prayers.  She was a wonderful mother, grandmother, wife, friend and woman and will be greatly missed.  Her place in heaven is assurred because of her faith in Jesus Christ.  It reminds me that we should all be sure of our relationship with the Lord to ensure where we spend eternity.

Thank you for your prayers and please continue to keep us in your prayers.

Ricky
--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher