This may be an opportunity that you are interested in.
Ben

From: NASAE Main Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brammer, Michael
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NASAE] WIN $5,000 FOR YOUR LOCAL FFA CHAPTER!

November 14, 2012

WIN $5,000 FOR YOUR LOCAL FFA CHAPTER!

Ethanol is a renewable fuel that lessens our nation's dependency on foreign oil. It also helps America's corn growers and brings a variety of jobs and career opportunities to the local economy.

Here's what to do: Tell the story of why ethanol is important to our country, your community, and food and fuel programs by making a short YouTube video. Do a little research, get those creative juices flowing, and make a 60-second to 90-second video that tells the ethanol story.

The prize: The winning individual's or group's local FFA Chapter will receive $5,000! The winning video will be used to promote ethanol as a renewable fuel.

Who's eligible?
* Ages 14 - 23 years old (as of October 23, 2012)
* Current FFA member
* Have a valid mailing address in the U.S.
* High school student or currently enrolled in college/technical school
* Full-time student if enrolled in a post-secondary institution (minimum 12 credit hours)

Complete contest rules: Available at www.EthanolVideoContest.com<http://www.EthanolVideoContest.com>

Don't delay! Deadline for submittal is midnight on December 16, 2012.

We look forward to seeing your creativity and message. Good luck!

Kenneth Snover

Brand Communications Manager, North America

New Holland Agriculture