Teachers,

This may be an opportunity that you are interested in.

Ben

From: NASAE Main Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brammer, Michael
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NASAE] WIN $5,000 FOR YOUR LOCAL FFA CHAPTER!

November 14, 2012

WIN $5,000 FOR YOUR LOCAL FFA CHAPTER!

Ethanol is a renewable fuel that lessens our nation’s dependency on foreign oil. It also helps America’s corn growers and brings a variety of jobs and career opportunities to the local economy.

Here’s what to do: Tell the story of why ethanol is important to our country, your community, and food and fuel programs by making a short YouTube video. Do a little research, get those creative juices flowing, and make a 60-second to 90-second video that tells the ethanol story.

The prize: The winning individual’s or group’s local FFA Chapter will receive $5,000! The winning video will be used to promote ethanol as a renewable fuel.

Who’s eligible?

• Ages 14 - 23 years old (as of October 23, 2012)

• Current FFA member

• Have a valid mailing address in the U.S.

• High school student or currently enrolled in college/technical school

• Full-time student if enrolled in a post-secondary institution (minimum 12 credit hours)

Complete contest rules: Available at www.EthanolVideoContest.com

Don’t delay! Deadline for submittal is midnight on December 16, 2012.

We look forward to seeing your creativity and message. Good luck!

Kenneth Snover

Brand Communications Manager, North America

New Holland Agriculture