Teachers

Just a few quick reminders for the Dairy CDE on Saturday.

Students will need a clipboard and pencils
The weather forecast is low of 48 degrees and a high of 74 degrees- we will
be outside so your students should bring a jacket with them, no rain is in
the forecast.
Bathroom facilities at the Dairy are limited so you might want to remind
them to take a bathroom break before we leave the ABAC Campus.
We will need 4 buses to transport the students to the Dairy- so if you have
a bus and don't mind taking some to the Dairy let us know at registration.
Also we will need some teacher help when get to the Yow Building with
making sure students get to the correct reason taker.
We will be using the Dairy Scantron # 239560-2 for the contest.

If you have question please let me know, see you Saturday.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher