Register Now for 4th Annual Georgia Farm to School Summit

http://content.delivra.com/etapcontent/GeorgiaOrganics/GAF2SlogoSummit2andahalfincheswide.jpg

Thursday Feb. 21 & Friday Feb. 22, 2013

Georgia International Convention Center, Atlanta

Presented by Georgia Farm to School Alliance, hosted by Georgia Organics

It's baaaaaaaaaaack... and better than ever with 16 workshops featuring experts and leaders across Georgia and 4 dynamic field trips.

If you are new or old to the farm to school movement, you will not want to miss out. This year's summit welcomes farmers, teachers, school nutrition staff, students, parents, and others interested in learning more and meeting the movers and shakers across our great state. Read more about the summit here.

REGISTER HERE.

Interested in sponsoring? Go here.

Keynote speaker Debra Eshmeyer is the Co-Founder and Director of Partnerships and Policy for FoodCorps, as well as an organic fruit and vegetable farmer. She oversees the strategy development, policy, and partnerships of FoodCorps, a national nonprofit that seeks to reverse childhood obesity and food insecurity by increasing children's knowledge of, engagement with, and access to healthy food.

If you would like to help us spread the word about the Summit, please forward this to anyone who may be interested. Also, please feel free to add this announcement to your newsletter or website.

Emily Rose
Farm to School Assistant
200-A Ottley Drive
Atlanta, GA 30324
p. 678.702.0400 ext 212
f. 678.702.0401

Sign up for our monthly Farm to School e-newsletter here!

-