Good Morning Teachers,

Just a few reminders about the Floriculture CDE this week.

*All students need to bring a clipboard and a few #2 pencils.*  Senior
participants should also bring a non programmable calculator and a pocket
magnifier for disorders.

*For those of you that have asked if we will be starting early, I will be
set up and ready to start at 3:30.  If you do not plan to come early we
will ONLY be starting teams every 30 mins, so we will start again at 4:00
and then at the normal start time of 4:30.    *

Area 4 Floriculture will be at Southeast Bulloch High School.  We have 14
junior and 11 senior teams registered.

Area 3 Floriculture will be set up downstairs in the center rooms of the
Farm and Community Life *Pettigrew Center* at FVSU.  We have 14 junior and
20 senior teams registered.

** You may want to have your students in school shirts, team shirts, or
official dress since we will be taking team pictures.

*Dont forget t-shirt money - $10 per shirt, checks made to Central Region
FFA *
Burke County High - $50
Burke County Middle - $50
Ebenzer Middle - $40
Effingham County High - $50
Effingham County Middle - $40
Montgomery Middle - $40
Screven County High - $60
Screven County Middle - $40
South Effingham Middle - $30
Southeast Bulloch - $40

Upson Lee Middle - $50

Thanks and if you have any questions please let me know

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*