Congratulations to each and every student who competed in the Area 3
Floriculture CDE yesterday.   I thought the contest was a great success.
Advisors, thank you for working with your students in preparing them for
this contest.

A big thanks to Area Officers, Delaney Foster and Austin Waldroup for
helping with the registration and for taking pictures.  Another big thanks
to Fort Valley State University for hosting the event.  One more BIG thanks
to room monitors Dr. Argene Claxton and Kevin Jump for their help in
running a smooth contest and John Allen Bailey for scoring the contest.

I would appreciate any feedback you may have.  Please email me or call me
with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Rosters have been checked and below are the results:

 Junior Team
1st place - Perry Middle -  Advisor Ashley Denton
2nd place - Mary Persons High - Advisor Bill Waldrep

Junior Individual
1st - Skylar Mizell - Perry Middle
2nd - Peyton Lee - Pike County Middle

Senior Team
1st place - Mary Persons High- Advisor Bill Waldrep
2nd place - Perry High - Advisor Argene Claxton

Senior Individual
1st - Levi Nopen - Mary Persons High
2nd - Warren Snell - Pike County High

Complete results are attached.