The Area 3 Ag Sales was held yesterday at the Pettigrew Center at Fort Valley State University.  I would like to say thanks to Caroline Waldrep and Ashton Hosta, Area 3 Officers for assisting me with the CDE.  The top 2 teams will move on to represent Area 3 in the State Ag Sales CDE on February 9, 2013 at FVSU.

The results of the Area 3 Ag Sales CDE are as follows:

1st Place Team - Pike County High- Advisor, Greg Waits
Team Members:  Tessa Coffey, Charlsy Anesetti, Haley Vickory, and Mara McGurl

2nd Place Team - Dutchtown High- Advisor Jay Borden
Team Members:  Bobby Adams, Alexis Hinton, Kim Lewis and Brooke Clarke

Other Teams participating were:
Rutlands High -3
Ola - 4
Veterans High - 5
Perry High - 6
Peach County -7
Union Grove - 8

A complete listing of scores is attached.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher