Good Morning Teachers,

Just a few reminders about the Floriculture CDE this week.

All students need to bring a clipboard and a few #2 pencils.  Senior participants should also bring a non programmable calculator and a pocket magnifier for disorders.

For those of you that have asked if we will be starting early, I will be set up and ready to start at 3:30.  If you do not plan to come early we will ONLY be starting teams every 30 mins, so we will start again at 4:00 and then at the normal start time of 4:30.

Area 4 Floriculture will be at Southeast Bulloch High School.  We have 14 junior and 11 senior teams registered.

Area 3 Floriculture will be set up downstairs in the center rooms of the Farm and Community Life Pettigrew Center at FVSU.  We have 14 junior and 20 senior teams registered.

** You may want to have your students in school shirts, team shirts, or official dress since we will be taking team pictures.

Dont forget t-shirt money - $10 per shirt, checks made to Central Region FFA
Burke County High - $50
Burke County Middle - $50
Ebenzer Middle - $40
Effingham County High - $50
Effingham County Middle - $40
Montgomery Middle - $40
Screven County High - $60
Screven County Middle - $40
South Effingham Middle - $30
Southeast Bulloch - $40

Upson Lee Middle - $50

Thanks and if you have any questions please let me know

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education