Teachers

The Poultry CDE will be held on February 13 in Eastman Georgia. We will have two start times this year because of the number of Team that we are expecting. The time are 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm, when you sign you will select which time that you want. Please have all teams from the same county sign up for the same time slot. This year we will offer a t-shirt that can be purchased for $10 per t- shirt, the design will be out shortly and they must be ordered by January 18 to give time to have them delivered.

If you plan on having a team please go to the link below and fill out the form and submit.

 https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHF5bVlPZGo5RUpvZDRaM1pxaU1fMmc6MQ

The rules for the CDE are attached.

--
Ricky Wheeler