---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Borden, Jay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Dec 6, 2012 8:00 AM
Subject: Jacket Need for Ag Sales this afternoon.
To: "Chris Corzine ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

 Good Morning Mr. Corzine,

If you can help me with a request to the Area III teachers, I have need to
borrow a size 50+ FFA jacket for the Ag Sales competition tonight. My
biggest jacket is a size 48 and it doesn’t work. If there are any teachers
that have one and are coming to Fort Valley tonight for the cde’s, I would
greatly appreciate the use of their jacket.

Thanks so much,

Jay Borden

Dutchtown HS FFA

 Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."