We will have pizza available at each contest for $3.00 (2 slices of pizza
and a drink). Proceeds for Area II will go towards the UGA Livestock Judging
team.  Proceeds for Area I will go to the Carroll county Young Farmers /
FFA.  Please e-mail me by Monday if you want pizza for your students
(please include a total number in your e-mail.  Thanks.

Please let me know by the end of today if you want pizza for your students.
 This is who I have listed so far:

  *Area I Meals* *#*  Ridgeland 6

  *Area II Meals* *#*  banks county 8  Jackson County 7  Morgan MS 5  East
Jackson MS 5  Morgan HS 4

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA